Dress UP : Professions
Dress UP : Professions – is an educational game crafted by PlayToddlers, in which the smallest of the house may have fun dressing adorable children with different uniforms of professions, and after doing so, coloring them.
Includes lots of small details pedagogically studied for stimulating the senses of children and babies, promoting their learning.
They will learn concepts such as differentiate between left and right, the colors, the different items of clothing and professions. In addition, toddlers will enhance their creativity and fine motor skills by coloring the professions that have been completed.
- Carefully crafted to be used even by the youngest child without assistance.
- Assemble up to 30 puzzles with more than 100 different garments, representing 15 different occupations, for boys and girls.
- Paint and color 30 different drawings.
- Professional illustrations hand drawn. With a harmonious color scheme, which is sensitive to the senses and designed and tested specifically for very young children.
- Music and sound designed to stimulate and amuse.
- Children can learn the names of the 15 jobs represented. The application allows you to quickly change the language, so it can be used to teach the name of the professions in spanish, english and portuguese. Your children will be learning while having fun.
★ It’s a PlayToddlers’ Game
We devised every detail of our apps to create a pedagogical, fun and unique experience, taking advantage of touch devices, and making it extremely easy to use.